Spanish Lessons for Adults
Have you always wanted to travel to a Spanish-speaking country on vacation with the ability to communicate and act appropriately in Hispanic society? We have what you need!
On-going, personalized 1-on-1 and group classes to fit your needs and goals. Contact us to see what option is best for you. Contact: Kimber Hawkey 434 293 3789 ; email@example.com Classroom: 709 Belmont Ave., Charlottesville, VA 22902 + online.
Current class possibilities for both group and 1-on-1 classes. Make sure to contact us directly for any further questions or requests. We have classes forming all of the time. We will do our best to work with your schedule.
1. Spanish Beginners course starting October: 10-hr. class on Mondays/Thursdays at 1pm. Dates: Monday Oct 1, 4, 8, 11…18, 22, 25, 29; Nov 1, 5.
2. Spanish Intermediate on-going group class Fridays at 1pm
3. 1-on-1 class options for morning and afternoon also available
Group Tuition: According to group size and number of hours. Please contact us with your needs for a quote.
Private Tuition: Please contact us with your needs for a quote.
EXAMPLES OF OUR COURSE OFFERINGS
- Please contact us to see what option is best for you.
- Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced
- Traveler’s Spanish – language and culture
- Interactive Grammar Review
- Current Events
- Reading – modern novels and classic literature
- Writing and Personal Journaling
- Translation (theme/version) courses
- World Language Teacher Training
- Test Prep (AP, U.S. Government Tests)
- Cooking and Wine – taught in Spanish or English as desired.
Are you looking for fun and interactive Spanish lessons for your child? Contact us with your child’s needs, and we will formulate a fun and stimulating class for them.