Have you always wanted to travel to France on vacation with the ability to communicate and act appropriately in French society? We have what you need! Ongoing, personalized 1-on-1 courses as well as group classes to fit your needs and goals. Please contact us to see what option is best for you.
New class starting all of the time. Contact us about current classes
Tuition: $225 includes textbook, vocabulary book, audio lessons, and handouts.
Site: TALK OF THE TOWN Languages + Culture, 709 Belmont Ave, Cville 22902
Contact: Kimber Hawkey ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; 434 292 2789.
CONTACT US TO SIGN UP FOR OUR ON-GOING COURSE OFFERINGS
- Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced
- Traveler’s French – language and culture
- Interactive Grammar Review
- Current Events
- Reading – modern novels and classic literature
- Writing and Personal Journaling
- Translation (theme/version) courses
- World Language Teacher Training
- Test Prep (AP, U.S. Government Tests)
- Cooking + Wine – taught in French or English as desired.
French Lessons are Fun!