Have you always wanted to travel to France on vacation with the ability to communicate and act appropriately in French society? We have what you need!
Ongoing, personalized 1-on-1 courses as well as group classes to fit your needs and goals. Please contact us to see what option is best for you.
New classes starting all of the time. Contact us about current classes
GroupTuition: 10 hrs. ; $225 includes textbook, vocabulary book, audio lessons, and handouts.
Private Tuition: please contact us with your needs for a quote.
Site: TALK OF THE TOWN Languages & Culture, 709 Belmont Ave, Cville 22902
Contact: Kimber Hawkey ; email@example.com ; 434 293 3789.
EXAMPLES OF OUR COURSE OFFERINGS
- Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced French Courses
- Traveler’s French Courses – Language & Culture
- Interactive Grammar Review Courses
- Current Events & Conversation Courses
- French Reading Courses– modern novels & classic literature
- French Writing Courses and Personal Journaling
- French Film Courses
- Translation (theme/version) Courses
- World Language Teacher Training
- Test Prep Courses (AP, U.S. Government Tests)
- French Cooking & Wine Courses – taught in French or English as desired
French Lessons are Fun! Children learn French through activities, songs, stories, cooking and games. Dice games can be used, for example, to learn numbers or conjugate verbs. Activities are geared to be personally meaningful; for example, children design their own French coat of arms to express who they are. In this way French then becomes the instrument through which they learn to participate in these activities. Parents are encouraged to have their children “teach” them the French that they are learning in order to use it actively at home.