Do you have these same traditions? I still cannot believe that my single mother was able to get it together to have Easter Baskets done for us as well as hiding little chocolate eggs around the house! Sometimes we’d find a choclate egg a month later in the couch! What was in your Easter basket as a child? What did you do as children vs. what you are doing now? Did anybody else miss the Easter parades this year? As always, get in touch and LET’S TALK about it in class!
- An informative ESL reading on our Easter Traditions
- Learn French by browsing the Louvre Museum/Apprenez le français tout en parcourant le Musée du Louvre!
- Learn Spanish online with BBC Video Program – Mi Vida Loca.
- ?Cómo eres/estás? Do you share these cat-like characteristics or states of being? Explain and upload a photo of you and your cat, or LET’S TALK about it in class!
- Word-A-Day in French/Un Mot Par Jour Tout en Français